Please read the following terms and conditions carefully – you may wish to print this page for future reference.
- Our Details
Southwark Catholic Youth Service (SCYS)
St. Vincent’s Centre
3. Our office staff are available between 8.00 hours and 15.00 hours (UK time), Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays and during the Christmas break.
4. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
5. Parishes, Schools or Organisations may wish to order through an invoice system and pay by cheque or BACS. Please phone the office to discuss this.
6. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
7. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
8. All goods advertised are strictly subject to availability.
9. By clicking the “Confirm Order” button to submit your order on the checkout screen, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
10. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and include packaging.
11. We accept on-line payment through Pay Pal by credit card, including MasterCard, Visa, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Maestro.
12. We aim to dispatch all orders by the next working day if the goods are in stock. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods to you unless caused by our negligence. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 272900.
13. A binding contract is formed only when you receive emailed confirmation that your order has been accepted.
14. If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (provided that you were ordering from the UK) you must notify us that you have not received the goods within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
15. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging, within 7 days of your having received them. Goods returned for a refund must be in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags and labels attached. For DVDs, the original sealed packaging must remain unopened and intact.
16. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us immediately on 01227 272900 and we will arrange replacement at our expense. If you do not inform us immediately we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns should be accompanied by your Pay Pal reference, name and address.
17. Title and ownership of the goods shall not pass to the customer until SCYS been paid in full however once the goods have been dispatched by us we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage to the goods.
21. SCYS do not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
22. SCYS reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
23. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms andconditions.
24. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.